Saturday, 23 July 2005

A racing photo.

Posted by speedygeoff On Saturday, July 23, 2005 | 4 comments
This time it's a picture of me.. a recent one.



You call this racing? Both feet appear to be on the ground! But I am wearing my racing shoes so it must be so.
Not running on my toes? I plead achilles soreness. I would if I could!
I did OK today running the 12k Cross Country in about 51:36. Lots of Team Moore members got medals - mine was a silver. As for everyone else, rather than remember some and forget some I will get the official results and post them tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Those green shoes are just sensational Geoff (I mean really, really, really good) - and a time to match, that was a good run - congratulations on your silver medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey katie you should have seen the blue and pink top I wore today as well as the green shoes... or maybe you will if a photographer was there.. the reason is I forgot a racing singlet so I had to borrow one, which I got from Geoff Barker, who is always a man of sartorial elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG WELL DONE GEOFF !

    Great effort to get the Silver Medal.

    I never got my car back yesterday, hence my absence today at the Cross Country Championships.

    I really hope that I get it back on Monday afternoon, because I am starting to miss the training sessions with 'Team Moore'.

    So, fingers crossed I shall see the 'Team' at the 'House' on Monday evening.

    Yours in Running Writing

    Gary (GRIFFIN) Bowen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could have borrowed my SCT singlet Geoff - green and gold, the colours of Australia!

    Nathan Deakes would be proud of that style Geoff. It is possible to perambulate at sub-4 minute kms on your heels!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: