Tuesday 12 July 2005

sub 100

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 with
Want to break 100 minutes for a half marathon? The 24th Annual ACT Veterans’ Half Marathon will be on Sunday morning August 28 this year. You must be thirty years of age or older to enter. The race will start and finish at Stage 88 in Commonwealth Gardens and follow the scenic cycle path route around Lake Burley Griffin. There will be three starts, and I will be pacing a group wanting to break 100 minutes which will be starting in the second start.

I guarantee I will run a shade under 100 minutes at even pace. (Or if I don't - I guarantee I will set off at that pace!)

While on the subject of half marathons, congratulations to Margaret McSpadden who ran a pb of 1:56.36 in the Gold Coast half last week.


Margaret receiving her 50 Veterans Handicaps t-shirt last year.

The best is yet to come!