Wednesday, 14 September 2005

Sydney Marathon results

Posted by speedygeoff On Wednesday, September 14, 2005 | 6 comments
In last Sunday's Sydney marathon, the Team Moore results I have stumbled across are-
Cathy Newman 3:40.11 (pb)
Carolyne Kramar 3:47.13
These times are not official nor are they necessarily correct. Conditions were warm & humid so they both did very well running these times. If there are other marathon finishers from the training group no doubt they will let me know & I will add their results later.


Carolyne in the marathon


Go Cathy Go

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo !

    Way to go girls !

    Awesome effort by both of you, especially in those conditions.

    I guess you are now both looking forward to the sprint on Sunday...

    Hope to see you there and congratulate you both in person !

    Yours in Running Writing

    Gary (GRIFFIN) Bowen

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Great Photos Girls !!!

    Gotta love those Cool Running Singlets, oh and the cap CJ !!!

    CUL8R

    GRIFFIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos are fantastic! Don't they both look so relaxed and comfortable - amazing results. Wow! Looking good for Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys *blushing*! Was a great day and can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed it....from the 10km mark onwards! It was great to see lots of CRs on the course or on the sidelines cheering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, both had good runs - especially Cathy. There were many, many hills and it was HOT! I reckon the conditions and course were worth 5 minutes.

    19:56 is a good number Geoff. I can see a 40:25 for you on Sunday! Go Green Shoes Team!

    Oh, 1:50:52 for me in the Half and a 1:47:37 chip time - I think I'll take that one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: