Wednesday 1 March 2006

Canberra Connect

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 with
Vets Stall at Canberra Connect last month.

Roger Pilkington writes:

"I would like to thank all those people who helped on the day at the Vets Stall on Canberra Connect day. Ken who helped me set up, Peter M, Jenny, Charmaine, Phil, Pam, Peter H, Katie and Gary attending at the stall and the last three who also helped pack up.

"I thought the stall looked good, we had a very good position by the Canberra Centre. Next time I won't worry about trying to sell any Vets clothes, but having some gear hanging up in the tent was good. I would be happy to hear from anybody with suggestions for next time.

"On the day we probably had about 30-40 people stop and have a chat at the stall, most people took a Vetrunner & Brochures about the Club, I felt myself and what others had said that most people seemed very interested in the club.

"It was good to see people were also getting info for relatives including sons, daughters, mums & dads. I would be hopeful that we get 4-5 members out this promotion. In the future I would like to have some stalls set up at different shopping centres including Dickson, Canberra Centre, Belconnen, Woden, Tuggers and Coolamon Court. It be great if we could get club support for this as well."

Roger