Wednesday 12 July 2006

Crazy Griffin and Gourmet Green Shoes

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 with
Philosopher Humour.

What? No comments on my philosopher post of a few days ago? Obviously one can only make some of the people laugh some of the time. I suppose I could admit that my university degree was in Maths and Philosophy. Let's try just one more time, aimed at the audience ....

Question: How do you get a philosopher off your porch?
Answer: Pay for the pizza.

Well, assuming that missed the spot too, here's something I found funny at Monday training a couple of weeks ago.

Griffin
Griffin comes up to me and says, "wasn't it great that everyone got their photo on the front cover of the half marathon results booklet".

It took me a few moments before I realised why he was saying that. When I explained, Griffin would not believe, and probably disbelieves me still, that he had scored his photo on every copy!

Green shoes
I just love this cake.