Saturday, 5 August 2006

A funny day today

Posted by speedygeoff On Saturday, August 05, 2006 | 3 comments
quote of the day "I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have" - Thomas Jefferson

I am feeling funny today.


A computer joke. Two bytes are in a bar. One says to the other, "I'm not feeling that well. I think I have a parity error". The other byte responds, "I thought you looked a bit off!"

Q: Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?
A: Because the parrots-eat-them-all.

3 comments:

  1. HEhehe!
    I always have a laugh though i seldom have much to say because most of your posts are Canberra centric.

    Next time your in Shellharbour take a run through Killalaea state forest its beautiful.

    Cheers R2B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the computer joke went straight over my head but I do like the cartoon. I wonder where I could get one for my dog?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: