Wednesday, 2 August 2006

Run Charlie Run

Posted by speedygeoff On Wednesday, August 02, 2006 | 3 comments
In full stride: (click on photo to enlarge)

Movies I would like to see #3: The Grue who Ate Christmas. (USA, 1979). The popular story of how Santa got stuck in a cave. He had exits to the north, the south and the west.

Control Theory
If this line looks blue...SLOW DOWN

Training Thursday
It's on rain or shine. I will be there at 4:30pm again for a 7k run. Or meet us there at 5:30pm for our normal warm-up. Then if the ovals are closed again at 6pm we will run 5k like we did last week.

3 comments:

  1. I love your jokes, speedygeoff; of course, I read the serious stuff as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know LL, just between you and me, contrary to a reputation I seem to be developing, I ran the full four hours of the marathon in April without telling a single joke! I think i was overwhelmed by the serious singlemindedness of the runners shadowing me. It was a bit scary! Of course, I did sing a couple of songs, making up a few of the words, but that doesn't count, does it?

    Maybe next time I will run with you for five hours, I might be able to recall a joke if given an extra hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog makes me feel I have a real trainer!
    Thanks for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: