Sunday, 1 October 2006

I try to chase you down

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, October 01, 2006 with 3 comments
I ran 14k this morning, only one band-aid needed over the antiseptic so I AM ok. [How come the home, end, and delete keys are different on this keyboard? When I hit delete without looking, the cursor goes to the end of the line.] It was mild this morning with clouds rocking over, think it's going to be 26 degrees today and rain as well. So a 7am run was a good idea. Another dog this morning but it didn't attack (same kind of owner though), I tripped and failed to fall heavily; somehow; and no niggles; so perhaps October is better than September. No sign of magpies, I wonder where there are. Also hurray the Swans lost, and a one point loss is the best! If their thug forward hadn't tried to be tough and had played the ball, it would have been all different. I really like teams that play fair, like the Eagles (and the Crows of course).

3 comments:

  1. I can solve one thing for you, speedygeoff....the magpies from Canberra have all flown here. They must like the climate and they never attack...well, not me anyhow! Hope to meet you again in Canberra later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good run at a good hour - glad today's dog didn't attack!! Stunning day here in Canberra today too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melbourne has gotten a share of Magpies too. Had a few swooping attacks lately.

    ReplyDelete