Monday, 25 December 2006

Jesus is the Reason for the Season

Posted by speedygeoff On Monday, December 25, 2006 | 1 comment
My training progress
last week's target: 90k, actual 77k
this week’s target: 100k
weight: 65kg - too much turkey!

Christmas is a time of celebration. But ignore those who only celebrate consumerism and self indulgence - spending and spending, eating and drinking. Celebrate the true spirit of Christmas by living simply, humbly, and lovingly. As Jesus did and taught.


song of the week: Radiohead- Lurgee, from "Pablo Honey"

I feel better, I feel better now you've gone
I feel better, I feel strong

I got better, I got better now there's nothing wrong
I got better, I got better, I got strong

Tell me something, tell me something I don't know
Tell me one thing, tell me one thing and let it go

I got something, I got something heaven knows
I got something, I got something I don't know


How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: "How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"








1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas flashgoose, Jenny and all the rest of your extended family.

    Hope to see you in the new year.

    Best wishes from Pat and Gary Bowen

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: