Tuesday 2 January 2007

Light meals are lower in fat, calories

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, January 02, 2007 with
Doug Fry: "I believe that due to lack of sponsorship, there will NOT be a Fun Run on Australia Day this year." So I checked the Australia Day Fun Run website, and it is set up for 2008. Looks like 2007 is off, as Doug reports. Not that many will mourn its loss; few ran in Canberra in 2006, it was a little expensive.






FOOTNOTES

1. Real headlines - "Light meals are lower in fat, calories" - Huntington Herald-Dispatch. Do tell.

2. Yesterday I ran 18.5 km including a set of 5 x 820m runs with 400m recovery, with the speedygeese (Ken, Maria, Amanda, Peter, Neil, Chistopher, Ewen) in the Parliament House gardens. Teams of Two. And I remembered to do my stretching afterwards.

3. And today an easy 14.5km. So I am on target after two days.....

mother-in-law, sister-in law, speedyself, & mother on 30 Dec at the National Botanic Gardens