quote of the day: Economist uses theory to explain economy - Collinsville Herald-Journal
After several 100k weeks
1) 5k is a nice, short race.
2) Any run that is less than 3k does not count.
3) Races motivate me to train regularly. Does that mean I race to train?
4) I feel that it is important to include more hills in my runs. I can't even believe I'm saying this!
5) The half marathon distance is easy.
6) Still my weight does not change!
7) Where do the days go?
8) Friends don't let friends run alone.
9) I will never plan to run on a track only six foot wide.
10) Every list should have ten points.
T F & S
29 minutes ago