Monday, 4 June 2007

Monday Morning.

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, June 04, 2007 with 3 comments
No "Monitor" this morning - no scales; probably a good thing. I ran 19k in over 2 hours before lunch. Not real quick, but it was a little hot.

1. The Call Centre Announcement

2. A reminder: the standard fee deadline for entries into the 2007 Gold Coast Airport Marathon and associated events is Wednesday 6 June. Entries received from Thursday 7 June onwards will attract a $20 late fee so get your entries in now and save! For all the event details and online entry please go to


  1. Speedy Goose, that left handed punch in the belly you gave me tonight hurt!

  2. You are a bit of a Pussy Cat ET, a left handed punch on the run AND I wasn't even trying!!!!!!!! I hope SpeedyGeoff is tougher than you....that's 1 down Tesso, 1 to go :o)

  3. Nice work Speedy Goose :-)

    Thanks for the GC reminder, I'll pass the info on to the troops.