Monday 1 October 2007

provocation from a wombat

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, October 01, 2007 with
Nobody would have got within coo-ee of the cats. Well done Geelong!
It is great to be in Adelaide with Power fans so distraught.
It is a beautiful sunny day and a great day to jog. I ran from base a course I thought would be about 10k and told J see you in an hour. As I re-entered the front gate - and I took no short cuts nor ran any extra loops nor did a Terry Levings slowdown at the end - the garmin ticked over to 1:00.00 and 10.00.
Well something is falling into place.
But I had a couple of seniors moments on the drive over; I seemed to have acquired a motel room key; and I ran out of road exiting from Renmark, it seems we were on the wrong road.

Monday Monitor
My training progress
last week's target: 80k
achieved: 70k
year total to date: 3,047k in 39 weeks
this week’s target: 70k
weight: 65.5kg ►◄