Saturday 20 October 2007

Ten things you should never say to your coach.

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, October 20, 2007 with
10. I see you're taking it pretty easy today.
9. I just ate a huge burger for lunch.
8. Last week's work-out was easy. I want more sessions like that.
7. When do we start real training?
6. I have decided not to wash my running gear for a month.
5. No.
4. My last coach knew all about training properly.
3. We never work hard enough.
2. Who needs to warm up? Let’s get into it NOW.
1. I feel like an easy session today.

Mooving right along





FOOTNOTES
1. Good luck to all runners in the Brindabella Classic tomorrow.

2. There will be no training at Parliament House for this Monday only, it will be on again on the 29th. There are 26 coming to Monday's dinner.

3. I am assured Vets track will start this Thursday.