Tuesday 13 November 2007

Just what were the Crows thinking?

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 with
Races of interest this Thursday
TimeEvent
6.40 pm3000m
7.00 pm400m
7.20 pm1500m Pennington
8.00 pm4x200m relay
8.15 pmspiral 6

Monday night training
Adam, Amanda, Barbara, Emma, Ewen, Helen, Joel, Kelley, Ken, MickH, Neil, Ruth, Sonia, and Yelena joined me on a sultry evening at Parliament House to run four intervals over 700m each with a bit of a jog in between, and some stretching afterwards. Annette passed by, I also spotted Prue in the distance on one occasion, walking home from work. Back to shorter/faster next week?

ACTVAC
Have you noticed that the ACTVAC website now makes more than just the latest Vetrunner available for down-loading?

Currently October and November are there. December is due to be added about two weeks from now.

And I have improved and simplified Vets NEWS. Does anyone have items they would like me to add to Vets News? Get them to me anytime at all. I regularly make updates and changes. And you can also pass on to me any comments and observations about the website and I will SEE WHAT I CAN DO.

Adelaide Crows
I have just discovered the inspiration for the uniform used by my footy team, the Adelaide Crows. Via a bit of a detour, I am pretty sure this post is the true source: it contains excerpts from a 1977 clothing catalog including the photo in question. I refrained from commenting on the post as there are over 450 comments there already. Mr Bob Saget is wearing the uniform. He looks like a friendly fellow.



Clearly it was such an attractive look that the Crows couldn't resist adopting it as their permanent uniform.