Monday 14 January 2008

Entries being taken for AMA Nationals in Blacktown

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, January 14, 2008 with
Monday Monitor
My training progress
last week’s target: 70k
achieved: 81k
year 2008 total to date: 165k in 2 weeks
this week’s target: 80k
weight: 66kg ►◄
song of the week : You Are My Strength - from "Saviour King" by Hillsong.

AMA Nationals Easter 2008
I am in! I found the AMA nationals entry form at http://www.nswmastersathletics.org.au/, and I found the recommended accommodation at http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/160/en/hd/sydrh. Done!

The entry system is quite good: and on the website you can see a list of competitors. The list is in real-time: my name was there the moment I had registered.

The accommodation is not expensive for Sydney, and I have stayed at that hotel before so I know it is fine. Given the Sydney traffic it is a very big advantage to be staying close to the track. Particularly if you don't want to stay at the track all day every day. As I won't, and I know for sure that Jenny won't!

"Retro Perth Girl Alright" - reporter.
Aki's time in Thursday's 10k was 48:45.22.