Wednesday 4 June 2008

Drive My Car

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 with
Our future club secretary who here today shall remain nameless has already made herself useful by sending me this compelling little cartoon.


"Apparently greenhouse gas is not actually green"

I am off to Adelaide for six days. I should still be able to post each day. If I forget, there is plenty of good reading linked from the side-bar via google reader, and it gets updated automatically to show the newest posts in each category. And Ewen might even like to donate a picture or two, to keep happy those deterred by lots of words.

Or you could subscribe to ABC's Breaking News - Plenty of reading there, for example, Cyclists saving Govt $200m in health costs. I subscribe to a headlines feed, which has links to the stories if I want to read further.