Tuesday 10 June 2008

get back

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 with
We will be getting back tonight .... I ran a quickish 21k yesterday through Goolwa, I will post Garmin's map later. I haven't updated ACTVAC news for a couple of weeks, that will have to wait until I get back too. On other running related matters, I noticed that the Pichi Richi marathon is being held on the last Sunday in June; that would be an interesting run, partly dead flat but also partly run through a pass through the Flinders Ranges, which could be slightly undulating. It's Port Augusta to Quorn. Any takers?

edit: Goolwa 21k. from Goolwa Beach to the Scout Hall via Goolwa Railway Station and under Hindmarsh Island bridge, then back to the barrage via the bird reserve, and from there, getting back to where I started from.