Saturday 27 September 2008

I Forgot to Remember to Forget

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, September 27, 2008 with
I remembered to forget to set the tape for today's grand final. Go Geelong! I couldn't do it as I didn't have enough tape! I remembered to set the tape for tomorrow's last episode of Series 4 of Doctor Who. That's the important one. Although the DVD will be out any day now anyway. What brilliant writers Doctor Who has! It makes me think, perhaps I should attend a "Creative Writing" course, given my current interests.

Running is one of those things which helps memory. So does WALKING apparently! Now the problem is to remember to do some every day. "A West Australian research team says it has proved for the first time that 20 minutes of activity each day can improve memory function." - read rest of article at http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/03/2353910.htm . This is good, because I have been told by a usually totally unreliable source that I am going to get dementia. Of course, this person is away with the fairies, but a good prophet is hard to find. And the advice was free.

Look, if you have to walk, at least do enough to make a difference to your fitness. Installing one of these in your workplace might just help.



You have to make sacrifices to do what you know you should be doing, to keep fit. They don't have to be BIG sacricies!