Sunday 21 September 2008

• Let It Be

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, September 21, 2008 with
There's so much we can't do anything about, I suppose that's why we sometimes focus on one or two relatively unimportant things we can do something about.

I try to be one of those people who build up rather than tear down. But sometimes I just cannot just let things be.

So, in light of recent events, this is quite apt:



I doubt that I will let it be for a few days yet.

And now for something completely different:
The ACT calendar of events on the Masters website has been updated: http://www.actvac.com.au/mainframe/events.html

Sunday's High Noon program is still not available.
Anyway, Sunday is the ACT Masters monthly handicap, always good.
I will miss both, we have decided we will leave for our Brisbane holiday on Friday at the latest.

Good luck to David & Caroline who are competing in the World Duathlon champinships in Italy, Have a good holiday there Ruth; good luck to Bronwyn and everyone else running in Sydney today, and to Ewen in Melbourne next week, where marathons and shorter road races are being held.