Monday 22 September 2008

• Please Please Me

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, September 22, 2008 with
Me, I have been keeping the Beatles song titles going, and will be for many weeks yet! But I am currently listening to Coldplay, Kutless, Delirious, Travelling Wilburies, and so on.

Time is so short
And I'm sure
There must be something more
- Coldplay's "42".
So much to do so little time.

Mee though just right, and the fixt Laws of Heav'n
Did first create your Leader, next, free choice,
With what besides, in Counsel or in Fight,
Hath bin achievd of merit, yet this loss
Thus farr at least recover'd, hath much more
Establisht in a safe unenvied Throne
Yeilded with full consent.

- Milton’s "Paradise Lost". They didn’t have spell checkers back then, LOL.
We fight on. Proving/testing our merit to the end. And why not?

My training progress
last week’s target: 90k
achieved: 72k
year 2008 total to date: 3080k in 38 weeks
this week's target: 90k
weight: 64kg ▲
I won't be publishing my weight for the weeks I am away, but I will let my weight drop to 62kg in the next two months, then hold it there.
That's the plan. Please!

You thought you might be a ghost
- Coldplay's "42".
The fulfilment of all these plans had better not take forever.



So we press on.

Those who are dead
Are not dead
They're just living in my head

- Coldplay's "42".

Please please me by carrying the baton for as long as you are able. And making sure the next generation are carrying it too.