Wednesday 1 October 2008

Don't Let Me Down

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 with
Don't Let Me Down and stop training in my absence! It is October and the Track Season is upon us!



I have had several attempts at defining success. I think personal success is something along the lines of "setting achievable goals which will stretch you, coming up with a plan to achieve those goals, then sticking to the plan". Perhaps more words are needed, words which mention other people, but preferably not in a way which wishes "failure" on them. I am sure to think of something.

I am of course enjoying myself in Brisbane the land of the cane toad.



What goes dot-dot-croak, dot-dash-croak?
Morse toad.

Everything you ever wanted to know about frogs and toads is here. There is enough reading for the rest of your day. Make it a good one!