Friday 3 October 2008

Good Night

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, October 03, 2008 with


One's heritage is fine but tradition can be a pain in the abdomen. Institutionalised tradition hinders innovation, advance, improvement. What is it that we are doing that we no longer need to do? Once over-valued tradition is put aside we are free to engage the new, creative, and progressive.

For example, our exercise routine. Mine is based on decades-old knowledge. So I am going to have to set aside some time to research and became adept at newer and better exercise techniques. This is something I have been promising myself for some time, yet but the transition is always problematic.

And of course I will share such knowledge with you. As I invite you to share any knowledge you have with me.

Good night old routines which are past their use by date. Good morning to the new, NOT necessarily the same as the old.

Are blonde jokes still in vogue?



Surprisingly this cheerleader is not blonde.



I think I will get her to hold this on Thursday nights



Good night.