Thursday 29 January 2009

Cat got your tongue?

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, January 29, 2009 with
what I am reading
I have just finished "Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman. Great fun, totally unpredictable, Gaiman spins a web of intrigue, complete with flamingos, families, magic, murder, girls, gods, spiders, cats, tongues, hats.

movies I’ve seen
I re-viewed Chicken Run when the grandchildren were here. Worth seeing once, especially if you like both "The Great Escape" and "Wallace and Gromit", or are under ten. There are many quotable quotes:
"My whole life flashed before my eyes. It was really boring."
"That's the open road calling my name, and I was born to answer that call. Bye." .... "He must have very good hearing"
and my favourite, reminds me of my working days:
"The most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I tell you"

Jackson's first day at school

Evidence of illiteracy

Elephants loom large

Edmund who?

Too many cats

What mouse?