Wednesday, 25 February 2009

somewhere over the rainbow

Posted by speedygeoff On Wednesday, February 25, 2009 | 4 comments
DVDs I have been watching: we have finished viewing Doctor Who series two, and are ready to go to series three via the Christmas special (the "wedding" one). I should be back sometime tomorrow from Geelong; we will watch it on Sunday!

Ever wondered what's at the end of the rainbow?

Rats, it’s an suv. How disappointing!

Go go green shoes
Gary pressing on

Let's hope I will have run today's 5k with the same intensity as Gary did the sprint marathon.

4 comments:

  1. I have been reading with interest your activities over the last few week. I am always amazed at the wonderful pics you post of other runners. How did the 5k rungo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eagle... A silver medal for Geoff in the 5000m in 20:01 on a "humid day".

    Well done Geoff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Gary is not one of your female flock or you wouldn't have been allowed to post such an ugly photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those green asics flats. And I just watched the Wizard of Oz again last week. Cool Rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: