Wednesday 15 April 2009

Planning
I am planning to do my interval training at Stromlo on Fridays this autumn/winter.
I will still supervise training at Parliament House Mondays and Dickson Thursdays. Dickson training starts next week. 5:30pm, Dickson oval.

My planned pattern is
Mondays
I will be having a very long day, split up, including
5:30pm PH training session

Tuesdays
I will be having a medium length recovery day

Wednesdays
I will be having a short day with a 6k tempo run/race
12:15 BBQ Stakes

Thursdays
I will be having a very restful day
5:30pm Dickson training - supervise

Fridays
I will be having a short speedy day
12 noon Stromlo interval training

Saturdays
I will be going on a very long very slow run

Sundays
I will be having a medium length recovery day

My idea is to get into some longer slower running and to do some of the trail runs provided they are not too steep. They won't be fast.

And I will run the monthly Masters handicaps. And the High Noon meets? But these may be tempo runs too. It is likely High Noon meets will start late-ish in May.

Fridays at Stromlo. Luxury.