Tuesday 4 August 2009

Generations at play.

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 with
Monday night training at Parliament House consisted of 5x600m with 600m jog in between. Present were Alan, Andrew, Bronwyn, Cathy, Christopher, Craig, Ewen, me, Helen, Joel, Katie, Ken, Miranda, Neil, Ruth, Yelena & Yili. Five of us had run 8k+ before the training session, so it was pretty heavy going for some, and I ran out of legs and into fatigue early on. However, I was fine today, so the marathon training I have started doing will work. I think.

Generations.
Not only are my Falconer grandchildren potential champions, e.g. Kayleigh with gymnastics and Jarod with running, but their Moore and Hall cousins appear to be following suit!

Liana
Liana Hall's first gym comp

Jackson
Jackson Moore's first track race. He's number one!

Grandchild #11 is due in November - Falconer number five!
Drastic measures may be required soon.