Monday, 17 August 2009

montage

Posted by speedygeoff On Monday, August 17, 2009 | 3 comments
Last week I ran 87k in total of the 90k planned, and my weight stayed at 65kg for some reason or other...
I was tired on Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday but I felt better on Sunday. This must have been as a result of Natalie’s cooking!

My plans this week: 100k total, including
Monday 17th 4:30pm run at Parliament House; 5:30pm Parliament House coaching
Wednesday 19th 12:15pm BBQ Stakes
Thursday 20th 4:30pm Dickson 8k jog; 5:30pm Dickson coaching
Saturday 22nd: I won't have time to get to the Antill St/Majura Cross Country Club race.
Sunday 23rd Vets Half Marathon. I plan to run it but probably in ~1:45. Or as I am in the third group, I may have to go slightly faster to keep the field in sight. I won’t get sucked in to joining those who are starting in the second group and say they are running 1:45. They will probably go much faster because they "felt good on the day". Been there; done that.

Party pictures
click to enlarge

3 comments:

  1. I'll be in the 2nd group, that's at least one person who won't be going much faster because "I felt good on the day" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have added, that is unless Natalie cooks for me on Saturday night ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie is in the top picture of the montage above, the girl on the left. She is very like her mum Helen and helped Helen prepare all the yummy food we had on Saturday night. I felt real good Sunday after such a great party, but today I am back to normal, rather flat.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: