Thursday, 10 December 2009

it only hurts to breathe*

Posted by speedygeoff On Thursday, December 10, 2009 | 4 comments
"If you start to feel good during an ultra, don't worry, you will get over it." - Gene Thibeault

Ewen

Proof perhaps that you can have a 1mm stride length and still run a good time. And wearing a slightly stepped on 6 foot ultra singlet, therefore looking good. That's a big footprint!

Prize winners

What IS going on behind us? One sees lots of things happening in photos that you miss on the day.

John Kennedy

At last a photograph of the photographer. He took the first two photos and this one is his camera but I don't know who took it! (What is Andrew doing?)

Frivolity

One o' mine. More frivolity to come, I took plenty of photos and some of them are really funny good.

*"it only hurts to breathe" is a quote from the track "On My Sleeve" from the new Creed album, "Full Circle". Another quote, "distance makes the pain feel worse". LOL.

4 comments:

  1. And so now the Canberra Half Marathon is under threat grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until they shoot as if we open the door and jog down the street, we are free to run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, if I can improve that 1mm stride to 1.5mm ...

    "some of them are really good"! Isn't "really good" an oxymoron when it comes to your photographs Geoff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you should have stuck with "really funny" as I have seen many that would not even come close to the "good" category ;-) This of course means that more "funny" ones of me are likely to emerge. But I'm tough, I can take it. If not I can always leave town ......

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: