Sunday 17 January 2010

five years blogging

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, January 17, 2010 with
Pialligo training yesterday
Attendees: Craig, me, Janene, Ken, Tony, Troy & Victoria plus Tony’s relative Adam visiting. We ran ten sprints slightly up hill: five of 140m and five of 240m.

Zoo run today
Victoria, Miranda & I ran a pleasant 16k around the lake starting at 7:00am. It seemed cool at the start but it very soon warmed up. Four tourists balloons were aloft today. On the way round we encountered Jodie & Bronwyn twice, going the other way. On both occasions Jodie was riding a bicycle and Bronwyn jogging. I wonder if Bronwyn managed to get a turn riding?


Miranda

Five years blogging
This completes five years of continuous blogging, a post nearly every day. Tomorrow this blog turns 5. All the posts are still here, in the archives in chronological order. There's lots of history: training and racing data, pictures, and good advice. I wonder if I will still be blogging in another five years' time? Hmmm, I don't see why not.