Saturday 9 January 2010

heat wave

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, January 09, 2010 with
It will be ridiculously hot from now thru Wednesday, time to put up your feet?

Her feet are not a runner's feet, where are the blisters and calluses?

This morning at Pialligo Troy, Craig, Janene, Victoria, Tony, Maria & I ran ten short net-uphill sprints; five of them over about 140m, and five about 240m. We tried to focus on form a bit: picking our feet up as quickly as possible each step we took.
Afterwards I went to Liana's 7th birthday party before heading home.

My lovely wife is now on Facebook! Befriend her if you dare.

speedyJenny

Tomorrow (Sunday morning) Craig and I are meeting at the zoo at 7:30am sharp for a long run around Lake Burley Griffin. Join us if you wish. But don't leave it any later, it will be too hot. There are new bubblers around the lake, the loop is reasonably flat which suits me fine, and the pace will not be fast. And there is quite a lot of shade.