Monday 4 January 2010

running off the Christmas excesses

Posted by speedygeoff on Monday, January 04, 2010 with

This is how I feel after Christmas

What's on in week one of twenty-ten
Monday 4/01 Parliament House training - 4:30pm 8k jog, 5:30pm warm-up and interval session
Wednesday 6/01 12:15pm BBQ Stakes 6k handicap race
Thursday 7/01 Combined track meet at the AIS, including
5:45pm a 3000m run/walk combined
6:20pm 1500m runs
7:30pm 400m
7:50pm 3000m run
8:20pm steeplechase
Saturday 9/01 8:00am intervals at Pialligo

Yesterday (Sunday) I drove to the zoo and ran from there around the lake. I had my walkman in the car but forgot to take it with me on the run, didn't matter as there were hundreds of cyclists and runners to greet. I even met Craig going the other way! And he must have started even later than I did! I don't mind starting latish as there's shade for much of the circuit. Most Sundays I plan a similar run. If anyone wants to join in, let me know.


Craig, Michelle at the speedygeese Christmas dinner. Photogenic, aren't they? Both have been seen doing long runs in the last couple of days. (No, silly, they are not related)!