Sunday 15 August 2010

eternal exercise

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, August 15, 2010 with
Commonwealth Games: with less than 50 days to go, here are a couple of links:
http://www.cwgdelhi2010.org/ and
http://commonwealthdelhi2010.blogspot.com/2010/07/2010-commonwealth-games-athletics.html

What I am viewing – "The Brothers Grimm". I started watching it a few years ago and hated it. I am watching it again and loving it! No idea why the change.

Foot in it. On my run yesterday I told my ANU friends I was going to load all my favourite songs on to my Blackberry before heading off to Adelaide. One said "Oh, your Blackberry can store music?" I said "yes, and it plays music too". They ALL instantly broke up with laughter.

Thort and tweet.
I have succumbed to twitter. Speedygeoff was taken (how dare they!), as was speedygoose, speedy, and spody. So I am "speedygeese". I am but learning, tweet me!

Eternal exercise


And on that note I leave you. I leave you with a few advance posts, I leave you with a few suggested training sessions, and I leave you with Canberra's weather. I shall return briefly in a few days for the re-election before departing again for a few more. Bye-eee!