Tuesday, 31 August 2010

just around the corner

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 with 3 comments
At training last night: Andrew, Brett, Bronwyn, Caroline, Christopher, Colleen, Damian (new), Emma, Ewen, Gabriel (new), me, Jennifer, Jodie, Joel, Katherine, Kelley, Kym (new to PH), Miranda, Nadine, Richard, Ruth, Warrick & Yelena. We ran a thirty minute relay around the upper flagpoles, where you are either sprinting diagonally down hill, or along the flags uphill, and crossing over at a jog in between. Seven teams of three, great fun.

And I did get to the gym this morning. Most enjoyable, I am glad I started back. I shall be sore tomorrow I expect!

Stay away from Kings Avenue this Saturday! The National Capital Authority is warning that they’re having a go at building a bridge over Parkes Way at the Russell Roundabout.

Hurrah, winter is almost over and spring is just around the corner.


  1. the picture made me chuckle...

  2. Once Spring has Sprung we will all be happy:)What a good turn out last night!

  3. I'll have to dig my magpie-proof cap out of the cupboard!