Saturday 4 September 2010

crossing the line holding hands

Posted by speedygeoff on Saturday, September 04, 2010 with
... which is what Veng, Jeanette and I did last Saturday. Unfortunately it appears there were no cameras.

"We'll get you a tie..."



Links to be added: When I can I should add a few more links to this blog's sidebar.
e.g. Stromlo Forest Park www.stromloforestpark.com.au. Does anyone know where to find the booking calendar the website refers to?
e.g. TAMS sports ground closures http://www.tams.act.gov.au/play/sport_and_recreation/sportsgrounds_and_facilities/sportsgroundbookings#wet_weather AND 6207 5957
e.e ACTVAC Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/ACT-Veterans-Athletic-Club/154445671239308

What I am watching: Red Dwarf "Back to Earth". Now that I have watched it I understand why it is not series 9 - there is no series 9, and Back to Earth refers back to series 10 which is yet to be shot!
I have now watched "Back To Earth" twice...

Carbug from "Back to Earth"


Breaking news: breaking weather!
It is still raining, ten hours straight now with no end in sight. Good book-reading weather. I shall acquire "I Shall Wear Midnight" asap and curl up by the fire.