Thursday 30 September 2010

you can't tell me what to do

Posted by speedygeoff on Thursday, September 30, 2010 with
... as I have the whistle again tonight at Parliament house for a variation on the interval sessions we have been doing. See you there at 5:30pm

Happy Birthday to grandson Tyler, 5 years old today! He got a drum set for his birthday, lucky boy! As well as a batman costume. Oh to be five again!

Why I didn't go swimming. I decided last week I would take up swimming again as I couldn't run - and still cannot. At the last minute I remembered that, while I love to swim, last time I tried I got a nasty skin infection that took a year to fully heal. So ... no swimming for me! Running is the only option. I have never cycled and I can't walk fast enough to make it worth doing, and when I can I will jog, on principle.

Today I watched the blog counter pass 100,000, and also watched who the readers were around that time. Great fun. If you exited my blog at approximately 9:55 am today you may well be the winner of the book prize. See below. I will say a little more when the winner is announced.