Sunday, 12 December 2010

my list of the five best music albums for the year 2010

Posted by speedygeoff On Sunday, December 12, 2010 | 1 comment
It was extremely difficult narrowing it down to just five.

1. Creed “Full Circle. More accurately late 2009 but I didn’t hear it in time for last year’s list.


2. Switchfoot “Hello Hurricane


3. Brooke Fraser “Flags


4. Lifehouse “Smoke and Mirrors


5. Skillet “Awake



Song of the week: “Betty”, by Brooke Fraser, from “Flags”. Her new single release:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geoff, can i invite you to try the music that we custom compose specifically for running? pop me an email and I"ll send you some - clare@audiofuel.co.uk, take a look at www.audiofuel.co.uk and tell me what you want.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: