Wednesday 22 December 2010

popular culture

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 with
Eustace Scrubb

Will Poulter has been nominated for the Young British Performer Of the Year at the London Critics' Circle Film Awards. What am I talking about? The magnificent "Voyage of the Dawn Treader".

Song of the Week: Mess of Me.


Switchfoot's album Hello Hurricane is one of my five "best albums of 2010".

Candid Canberra #34 - Crazy about moons rising

Dunlop last night. Apparently a lunar eclipse happens twice every three years. Something like that.

My running plans for 2011 part #1.
Only four races inked in so far. Otherwise it's pretty sparse. 
1. January 22 Capital Summer Half Marathon - treat as a tempo run.
2. April 10 Canberra Running Festival Half Marathon - reverse my 2010 defeat by Andy!
3. July 3 Gold Coast Half Marathon - see what I can do up in Queensland while on holidays with my mates. I haven't run at the Gold Coast for about 20 years. I am looking forward to it. It's the most popular marathon/half marathon event in Australia.
4. October 16 Australian Masters Games Half Marathon in Adelaide - go for broke!