Friday 28 January 2011

ice ice baby

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, January 28, 2011 with
Candid Canberra #48: ice circles

This picture is a reminder how lovely and cold it was only a few months ago. Now it is stinking hot, making it difficult to stick to a training schedule!

Today's Customs 5k Joggers speedygeese times
Geoff Moore 21.45
Bob Harlow 22:04
Thea Zimpel 28.41
Carolyne Campbell 29.31
Carolyne Kramer 34.38
I felt flat today. And it was too hot. But it was still half a minute faster than last time.

The Box


Keith Bateman, on his facebook page: "Brilliant! Keith to guy handing out Fitness First Free-Trial cards: "If you can beat me around the block, I'll join", "Really? (excitedly)", "Yes, well any distance really; 5Km, 3Km, take your pick". "can you come back tomorrow?", "sure but you'll need to be quicker than 8:56 for 3k ... look here's my card ...". I don't expect him to be there tomorrow :-)"