Wednesday, 31 August 2011

yesterday, today, and forever

Posted by speedygeoff on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 with 2 comments
Yesterday
Lake Ginninderra 7k Tuesday 30 August
Geoff Moore 29:49
Bob Harlow 30:53
Miranda Rawlinson 36:02

Today
Rest. Unless you count an hour in the gym as training.

This Saturday
I want to highlight that the YCRC ten mile starts at 8:00am

Future
Running in the last three days has been surprisingly easy, and quicker than usual,  so I am going for it: it's only five-six weeks until the Masters Games.

Next month
The Vets Handicap in September is scheduled for O'Connor, I got confused about what month it was when advising some people last Monday.

Wherethehellismatt?
14 months in the making. From http://youtu.be/zlfKdbWwruY 


lots of fun, well worth watching right through

2 comments:

  1. That was great! Where to I get a job like Matt's? Like the one in Nevada, and of course the places I've been in the US and Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched all of Matt's videos...it's infectious!

    I'm planning to run the 10 miler on Saturday but maybe a little quicker than your planned 10min miles...

    ReplyDelete