Friday, 11 May 2012

lean not on your own understanding

Posted by speedygeoff On Friday, May 11, 2012 | 2 comments
Clarke & Dawe, from http://youtu.be/ek3FK53nyuQ


"someone's got something to do with cleaning products?"

Parkrun #3 is on tomorrow, Saturday. I will be there. Remember to register first at http://www.parkrun.com.au/ginninderra/home. There will be a big turn-out I imagine. Hey, there are monkey bars near the start, this could be a chance to practice our chin-ups!

And on Sunday the Mothers Day Classic races are on. But I will be out at Stromlo Forest Park at 8:00am enjoying the soft grass.

Next Tuesday is our group dinner so Dickson training won't be on. There are 24 booked in for the dinner; I will send a confirming email to each of them shortly.

And what with birthday parties and many other commitments, I am in for a busy time. It is funny how each week seems unusually chaotic. I wonder if and when retirement actually allows things to wind down?

And here is a cat.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, much less rushing around when you're working 45+ hours a week. See you at the Park Run - don't forget your bar code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be just the times and the seasons. Everyone is rushing around more these days. Anyway Ewen my barcodes are now in the car, so even if I forget I will still remember.

      Delete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: