Friday, 4 May 2012

Will you still need me, will you still feed me

Posted by speedygeoff On Friday, May 04, 2012 | 2 comments
Song of the week. From http://youtu.be/tGtSpsYURAQ



Training last night at Parliament House: Cathy & I ran early. Then I supervised a session of 200m sprints with longer recovery from the Rose Garden, one of our favourite interval sessions. Bronwyn did her own thing and completed 11.5 circuits (12 200s); Cookie, Susan, Neil & Caroline completed 10 circuits on 3 minutes, and Andrew, Colin, Craig, Jen, Lucia & Andy completed 12 on 2:30. Another great night for training, under a nearly full moon.

And here is Parliament House at sunset, taken last Sunday.

I can't believe I am 64 already.

2 comments:

  1. Only 64... I've got a friend who is still running 3h40 marathons at 73... and I almost can't wait to retire so I can sleep late and train twice a day. (getting up at 05h00 is just to hard!!!)

    and remember you are only as old as you feel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you didn't ask to dig the weeds! Ruth will still be feeding you jelly beans at PH.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: