Friday 3 August 2012

not training; streaking

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, August 03, 2012 with
Another day another 4k jogette. I am not supposed to be running at the moment - I have an inflamed heel of my right foot - so I am only shuffling. Have to keep that streak up: 216 days and counting! Jogging isn't really "running" is it? It certainly isn't training. I see this as a chance to have more of a focus on the gym work-outs; supplementing this with a bit of a trot on my toes on grass seems OK.

Here's an Olympic Clarke & Dawe.  Who are among the most physically attractive people on earth?
From http://youtu.be/wmIORJbwqiY



Training at Parliament House last night: Jen, Ewen & Cathy ran early. At 5:30pm Abi, Andy, Caroline, Colin, Susan, Verena (new) and Warrick ran a session of 5 x 600m (300 recovery) + 300. I supervised and joggled around.


Melissa is on soon!  Brendan too! Be watching early tonight. (666 ABC radio is more reliable than WIN, but.)