Friday, 9 November 2012

Everyone who's never run a marathon under 2 hours 30, leave the room now

Posted by speedygeoff On Friday, November 09, 2012 | 3 comments
This one has doing the rounds this week ... Hitler's running injury Downfall .. at http://youtu.be/BW0oFTMTxkw

Results Customs Joggers 5k, 2 November
Andrew 21:48
Caroline 35:17

Highlights of last night's track: New starters at Vets Yelena going under 7 minutes for 1500m; improving to about 6:47, and Kym running her first 800m; 200m splits a "consistent" 38, 41, 43, 45.


3 comments:

  1. I fought the wind of Cape Town and lost, only ran a 2h32... I battled the hills of Knysna Forest and ran a 2h33...

    If I had lined up at London (was going to say New York here) or Berlin, I might just have to leave to room!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah. I was officially under 2:30 six times. Although, a 2:30.05 at Caboolture was my best run, probably. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Hitler's an effing pussy. Real runners wouldn't let a simple stress fracture stop them!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Masters Games

Counter

Counter: