Sunday 18 November 2012

long day, long year

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, November 18, 2012 with
I have just arrived home after a long day out.

It started this morning at Stromlo where our training group met, as it will on Sundays into the foreseeable future. The session of kilometre reps - four of them - was run by Andrew, Joel, Sarah, Kym & Ewen. Also training were Emma, Abi, Miranda, & I.

The day ended with a visit to my daughter, son-in-law, and three lovely grandchildren.
In between, various activities with various other relatives and friends.
All in all, a productive day away from home.

I am just starting to get my plans together for the weeks leading up to Christmas. There are so many options!


Customs 5k results 16 November
Andrew Simpson 20:36
Kym Chisholm 22:08
Amanda Cook 26:48