Tuesday 9 April 2013

last night = first speedy session of "winter"

Posted by speedygeoff on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 with
We were back at Parliament House for some Rose Garden 200s on the first Monday of Eastern Standard Time. Running early were Rae, Clint, Ewen & I. Then we warmed up around the house before starting our 450m loops, pushing hardest on the 200m straight.
In 30 minutes of running, the very approximate distances as I recall, were
16 laps Tim
15 laps Colin
14½ laps Sarah-Jayne
14 laps Jen
13 laps Clint
12 laps Warrick, Andy, me
11 laps Mick
10½ laps Ewen
10? repeats Garry
I was pleased to complete a full training session at a reasonable pace! Now I can start planning the next 6 months of my training. I will take a couple of days to work out what's possible, given our travel plans, and to confirm that my health is OK, given my last two months of headaches, then I will get stuck into the training itself.