Sunday 7 April 2013

What time is it really?

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, April 07, 2013 with
Not sure now that EST has returned, too many clocks in the house some of which automatically reset and some of which don't. I set the alarm on my Blackberry assuming it might reset. But the cat woke me half an hour earlier than that anyway. Only Ewen and I trained at Stromlo this morning. No fast runners to keep us honest. Other than Katie and Amanda doing their own thing. Let's hope the numbers skyrocket soon.

Amazingly, Ewen and I couldn't be separated on the line in Saturday's Goorooyaroo race, either. We were even together at the 4k turn!

YCRC Goorooyaroo 8k Saturday 6 April
=15th Geoff Moore     M60 44:40
=15th Ewen Thompson M55 44:40

Easter AMA Nationals
There are so many pictures I don't know where to start. So I won't even think about it. There are thousands of photos linked from the event website. Go take a look. https://sites.google.com/site/ama2013canberra/photographs