Sunday 25 August 2013

back into a routine

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, August 25, 2013 with
With minor variations from week to week, here is a plan:

Running:
Mondays I will jog in the morning and run at Parliament House in the afternoon, 4:30pm for an early run and 5:30pm to meet the speedygeese for a training session.
Tuesdays I will run long at Dickson at 4:00pm then meet the speedygeese for a training session at 5:30pm again.
Wednesdays I will spend an hour in the gym and then go for an easy run.
Thursdays I will meet the speedygeese at Aranda at 5:30pm. In due course that will morph into Vets track.
Fridays I will spend an hour in the gym doing circuit work, then go on another easy run.
Saturdays from next week I hope to resume running at Acton Ferry Terminal, a long run. This Saturday is a 16k race instead.
Sundays I will continue meeting the speedygeese at Stromlo Forest Park and run intervals. From 22 September this will probably be moved from 8:00am to 7:00am.
Other gym attendances are also a possibility as summer approaches.

Blogging, trying to organise better, a rough plan:
Mondays I have been saving time by posting a "song of the week".
Tuesdays I will attempt to list new race results that have come to hand.
Wednesdays I intend giving an update on our training sessions.
Thursdays I might write something.
Fridays is a chance to publicise future events.
Saturdays could be a day for linking interesting articles and posts from other sources.
Sundays could be a day to post photographs and to summarise the week.

In addition I intend developing a blog describing what we encountered during this month's holiday in FNQ!

Let's trust that injury and illness will stay away.