Friday 15 November 2013

coming events

Posted by speedygeoff on Friday, November 15, 2013 with
From the side-bar, which I update every day or two:
Future...
Friday 15 November
12:10pm Customs 5k (handicapped race)

Saturday 16 November
8:00am Ginninderra 5k Parkrun #82
8:00am Tuggeranong 5k Parkrun #39
8:00am Gungahlin 5k Parkrun #5
9:00am speedyducks @ Acton Ferry Terminal

Monday 18 November
4:30pm easy run @ Parliament House
5:30pm Speedygeese @ Parliament House (intervals)

Tuesday 19 November
6:15pm YCRC Spring Series #3 Black Mountain Peninsula 5k

Wednesday 20 November
12:10pm BBQ Stakes 6k (handicapped race)

Friday 22 November
12:10pm Customs 5k (handicapped race)

Saturday 23 November
8:00am Ginninderra 5k Parkrun #83
8:00am Tuggeranong 5k Parkrun #40
8:00am Gungahlin 5k Parkrun #6
9:00am *speedyducks @ Acton Ferry Terminal

Sunday 24 November
7:00am *speedygeese @ Stromlo Forest Park (long intervals)
9:00am ACTVAC handicap, Central Curtin (new venue)

*=I expect to attend

Note I have removed the asterix from a couple of events because I will not be able to make training for a little while yet. I am HOPING to resume training on Saturday 23rd and go from there. But until then, running is not a good idea.

If you ever want to know exactly what training and racing is happening in the next seven days, open this blog and view the sidebar.

Another service I can offer you is, if you wish to receive an email on a weekly basis let me know: an email sent on Mondays which gives you the coming events for the next seven days, and the blog posts for the previous seven days. You won't be giving me more work because I already send that email to a short list of people and it is just a matter of me adding your name to the contact list, and voilĂ .

Today:
44 years ago today Jenny and I announced our engagement! We were married the next year.