Sunday 22 June 2014

funny

Posted by speedygeoff on Sunday, June 22, 2014 with
I thought these were pretty funny:


“But still, my scheme for creating and saving user config files and data locally to preserve them across reinstalls might be useful for--wait, that's cookies.” 

And some jokes.

Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks if he wants a drink. “I think not,” Descartes says. And then he disappears.

A Photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he has any luggage. The Photon replies “No I’m traveling light”

Two chemists walk into a bar. The first says, “Can I have a glass of H2O.”
The second chemist says “Can I have a glass of water too.”
The first chemist broke down in tears – his assassination attempt had failed.

There’s a band called 1023MB. They haven’t had any gigs yet.

Did you hear about the pirated DVD? It was rated 3.14159 stars out of five.

A guy walks into a sandwich shop and sees a sign that reads, "Home of the Meanest Grilled Cheese in Town." So he orders the grilled cheese. When his bill arrives the waitress asks him how he liked the sandwich. "Eh, it was about average."

To get to the other side.
Why did the tachyon cross the road?

Scientists want to cool my body down to -273.15 degrees Celsius. My wife thinks it'll kill me, but I think I'll be 0k.

It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.